Monday, March 3, 2008

Well where do I begin....

Well where do I begin. First thing I am a single mother who loves her little man. He has changed things in my life for the better. I am a free spirit who loves life and people in it. Everyone has something to share. Wether its good or bad. Its an experience in life. No regrets. I have done quite a bit of travelling and have an appreciation for life and its beauty. I have now put some roots down for the first time and I am starting to enjoy it. I am now ready to look for a companion to enjoy the next chapter in my life.

6 Comments:

At March 4, 2008 at 10:39 AM , Blogger iecco said...

colorofsunrise eh? too familiar name cuz i know another blogger with that name kinda freaky =S
and a single mom? that mst be hard!!
gluck.. and a nice beginin.. keep bloggin!

 
At March 5, 2008 at 11:10 AM , Blogger PemPeNeyNo AnEsThEyShiYa said...

oh hi there jeff! well actually i used to be the colour of sunrise... due to some technical problems i changed my URL for sometime... well now u've taken mine.. its ok though!! so nice post there u've got.. keep posting dude! cheers..

 
At March 13, 2008 at 10:22 PM , Blogger moyameehaa said...

gud to seeya here. and its an honour to have a mom here at the blogosphere *bows down and welcome the new blogger, amillayah sarafuverivelaafa*.hope to see more on this blog.

 
At March 17, 2008 at 8:51 PM , Blogger VaMpIrE said...

mammmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... first i thot it was the sunrise before. and now theres two of them. nice nice... tc

 
At April 9, 2008 at 10:56 AM , Blogger HRMaster said...

i think u have cool ideas in ur mind. so make ur blog more effective and go on

 
At April 29, 2008 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Muuthi said...

Oooo...i thought this was the other other of sunrise!! no wonder ur linked :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home